Sandalwood Powder/Oil For Anti Acne - Pt 2

The chemical constituents of the Sandalwood oil varies slightly from source to source with alpha-santalol and beta-santalol contributes >65% of the total chemical constituents. An analysis confirmed that the highest amount of the santalol is found in the Sandalwood tree from Indian origin which is also internationally most preferred, then followed from Fiji and thirdly from Papua New Guinea.

Whenever I get to smell Sandalwood aroma, it reminds me of 2 things. One is India or perhaps China, as it has very strong attachment to Indian / Chinese culture. Secondly, it reminds
" It is truly an extraordinary tree, even the termites and ants will avoid this tree and I will not be surprised if it makes a good medicine for anti-acne pimples "
me of my teenage years and its extraordinary aroma. When I was in my teenage year and having school break in my uncle’s house, the old Sandalwood tree growing in my uncle’s garden was chopped down as to make way for his house expansion. The aroma from the chopped trunks and branches and the scattered tree barks laying all over the ground were so strong that they lasted for at least 1 month and the aroma also infiltrated into the whole house just like somebody was burning incense inside the house. It has been said that the Sandalwood has a mild, sweet fragrance and long lasting aroma. This claim is indeed true, as I am the living proof.

 Sandalwood Oil/Powder For Anti AcneI am glad that I have the opportunity to see the living Sandalwood tree myself and witnessed its astonishing aroma as not everyone has the opportunity to do so. It is truly an extraordinary tree, even the termites and ants will avoid this tree and I will not be surprised if it makes a good medicine for anti-acne pimples.
    Image Right - Sandalwood For Anti Acne

0 comments:

 

| Copyright © 2011-2012 by How To Reduce Pimples And Remove Pimples On Face | All rights reserved | Written permission required if you wish to use this content |